I’ll start with the promise.
I’m doing NaBloPoMo, but I won’t succeed. Why? Well, on November 17, I’m having shoulder surgery that will render me unable to type for a couple of weeks. We’ll talk more about that throughout the month, I’m sure.
- I feel badly about having not posted in several months.
- I’ve been really busy at work…really busy!
- I have started selling the hats I began making for fun a few years ago.
- I have some of the greatest friends on the planet, and yet I’m lonely.
- I already have my Christmas decorations up – and have for two weeks.